Western Metal Supply Co

Designed in 1909-1910 by Architect Henry Lord Gay, four story brick and heavy timber, 51,400 square feet. Commissioned by Bernard McKenzie.

Originally located at Fifth Avenue and K Street.

Corner of Seventh Avenue and K Street.

Western Metal Supply Company established in 1888 by brothers Bernard and George McKenzie.

Photos by Wayne Buss

Click on image for full view.


Visit Us On Facebook